Consent Agreement Civil Protection Order

April 8, 2021

If you have received any papers from a sheriff`s deputy or in the post office indicating that there is a protection order against you, please read all documents carefully. This order is a court order and whether the offence could lead to your arrest or criminal complaint. The date and time you must be in our courtroom are in order, usually on the last page. You must be present on this date/time and be ready to present all the information for your defense. The court will not give you legal advice or counsel. If you represent yourself, you must follow the same rules as if you were a lawyer. With regard to mutual legal assistance, you can seize: you can change the terms of a final order (approval agreement or full hearing of the civil protection decision) in two ways: as soon as these forms have been completed, notarized and filed with the officer, you will give your testimony in the minutes to a judge or judge for the reasons why you are seeking a protection order. This hearing is called "ex parte hearing." The judge will then issue or refuse a TEMPORARY MANDATE FOR CIVILE PROTECTION. The decision will be based on your upcoming security issues and will come into effect immediately if granted.

Whatever the outcome of the Ex Parte hearing, you will be scheduled for a second hearing called "Full Hearing." This will be scheduled for 7-10 short days later and you will know the scheduled date and time before you leave. After your ex Parte hearing, you will receive copies of your civil protection order. If you are available, you can meet briefly with our Cass Manager, who completes an assessment of your specific risk factors and provides you with appropriate community recommendations. This trial can last between 3 and 5 hours, depending on the number of parties to the trial by Submitted and the number of judges and judges available. However, our staff will work effectively to reduce your wait time and speed up the registration process. 1. By filing an application for change or termination with the court. (link to the movement of changes). Once you have made this request, a hearing will be scheduled before a magistrate in about three weeks.

The other part must be served with a copy of the application before the magistrate can make a decision on the changes you wish to make to your current judicial decision. If you wish to ask the court to terminate or withdraw a current protection order, you must file this formal application in order to amend or terminate. 2. If you do not want to wait for a hearing to be submitted to a formal request, or if you think you and the other party could reach agreement on the changes you wish to make, you can ask to participate in the change in the administration of the file. For more information about these services, click here: link to a new tab. Police or law enforcement should not be involved prior to the filing. If you have made police reports or contacted prosecutors about a domestic violence situation, you can bring all the documents they provided to you at the time of filing. If you are not sure you have issued an injunction on your behalf as part of a criminal proceeding, please contact law enforcement agencies that handle the case to obtain this information. If you have additional questions about when you must submit a civil protection order for domestic violence, please contact our staff at your second hearing, different things may happen: if the interviewee has received the documents correctly and decides to participate in the full hearing, he or she may be retained. This means that your hearing will be rescheduled and you will return another day.

If you submit on your behalf, you will meet with one of our staff upon arrival who will explain the registration process and pass the admission forms that you must complete.

Join our Insider's Club Sign up here for special offers  


Showroom Hours:Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm

Address:2801 Centre Circle Drive Downers Grove, IL 60515

Please complete the form below to request a quote.

Contact Information

Location Information

Service Interest

I am interested in...